Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Four-month old Benjamin
















Benjamin turns four months old and big brother Barrett is loving his new playmate. Benjamin weighed in at 15lbs. 8oz. at his checkup! He is in the 90th percentile for height and 70th for weight. Big healthy fella. Give me an esophagus and watch me grow!!! We say that a lot around our house.

Big news at our house is potty training with B....big fun. You will see a pic of B at the lake house on his homemade stool (thanks to Granddaddy). We watch the potty movie, we talk about the potty, we hang out in the bathroom and read books and try to go potty...we are all about the potty...and we celebrate success with M&M's!

Lots of fun play pics including a few with our friend Sally who is one of B's favorite friends...and Benjamin in a few of his new apparatuses...what in the world did they do before they invented these things!

3 comments:

jess said...

Melanie~
I LOVE these photos! And I'm so impressed that Barrett is potty training! That's impressive. Glad to have found your blog and so glad everything is still going well!

Anonymous said...

I googled TEF/EA and up came your blog so I hope you don't mind that I post a comment. I have a child with Down syndrome who also had TEF/EA surgery performed just over 5 years ago. I don't hear of many children with TEF so when I do hear I like to ask how things are going. So, things seem to be doing great with your son!! WONDERFUL!

Enjoy your kids while they're young--they grow so fast!!

The Dettling's said...

I love to see how happy and healthy your boys are! James LOVED his Baby Einstein seat, and just now has decided he enjoys climbing all over his boppy. Great stool for potty training! Too cute!