Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Pics











We spent saturday with my friend Jessica Chapman taking pics of the family. Benjamin is 6 months old and B just turned 3. The pictures are so beautiful...Jessica always does such a great job. She has a great website...www.jessidesignstudio.com if you want to see more of her work. One of my favorites is the picture of Benjamin's scar on his back from his TEF repair when he was born...we will definitely be sending that one to his surgeon...wow it really is so amazingly subtle. Hope everyone is well...melanie and jerry

5 comments:

Kate said...

It's too bad that you aren't an attractive family. Those pictures were torture to look at, please consider the feelings of your readers next time. ;)

The Ellis Family said...

Melanie - I didn't even notice the scar until you mentioned it!! It really is so minor now!! Isn't God great!

Carla Jean said...

I love the photo of Benjamin's scar! And I adore B in his argyle. He has become such a little man!

Bethany said...

Hey Melanie,
Now that we are friends on Facebook, I have discovered your blog. I have to say your little Barrett and my Knox could pass for brothers. Your boys are precious. I had no idea about Benjamin and all he (and y'all) went through. I am so sorry. So good to catch up with y'all!!

Jessica said...

Beautiful!